Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions when using the Mentoring In the Word Training & Development website and/or services described herein (the “Service”) between Mentoring In The Word Training & Development or any of the 3rd party training entities that use the Mentoring In The Word training portal and you (If you are an a company, individual, legal entity, group, organization, employee or a representative authorized as an agent) (“You”).
We strongly encourage you to carefully read all terms and conditions.
BY USING THIS SERVICE OR WHEN COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OR WHEN CLICKING THE ENROLLMENT BUTTON, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU FULLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MENTORING IN THE WORD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT USE THIS SERVICE (“AGREEMENT”). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
FEES AND SERVICES
- “Account” refers to the free and/or fee based accounts for the Service.
- “Documentation” means any accompanying written materials made available via this learning platform. Digital materials may also used, such as Training Videos, including any documentation available online or otherwise.
- “Servers” means the computer and or hosting providers that house the servers controlled by our company (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) upon which the Training Videos and Customer Data are stored.
- “Training Videos” means the video content that is provided by Mentoring In The Word Training & Development or any entity officially using this platform.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY . To register for the Service, You must complete the registration process by providing Mentoring In The Word Training & Development with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including Your e-mail address (username) and password. You shall protect your passwords and take full responsibility for Your own, and third party, use of Your accounts. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to notify Mentoring In The Word Training & Development immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of Your Account or any other breach of security. From time to time, Mentoring In The Word Training & Development’s (or its wholly-owned subsidiaries’) support staff may log in to the Service under Your customer password in order to maintain or improve service, including to provide You assistance with technical or billing issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.NONEXCLUSIVE LICENSE . Mentoring In The Word Training & Development hereby grants You a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to view video files that reside on www.MyOnlineTrainingHub.com (collectively, the “Website”). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may remotely access and view training videos. Your license of, use of and access to the Mentoring In The Word Training & Development training videos (which may include, without limitation, the additional related Software and Documentation) is conditioned upon Your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, including the following:
- Mentoring In The Word Training & Development may change its fees and payment policies for the Service from time to time including but not limited to the addition of costs for excessive data transfer rates for individual or corporate customers.
- The changes to the fees or payment policies are effective upon Your acceptance of such changes which will be posted at www.myonlinetraininghub.com (or such other URL Mentoring In The Word Training & Development may provide from time to time). Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Australian Dollars. Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of this Agreement for any reason and any collection expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Mentoring In The Word Training & Development will be included in the amount owed, and may be charged to the credit card or other billing mechanism associated with your Mentoring In The Word Training & Development account.
- You will not nor will You allow any third party to (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Mentoring In The Word Training & Development training materials; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source file content of the training videos, except as expressly permitted by the law in effect in the jurisdiction in which You are located; (iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the training videos, the Documentation or the Service; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the training materials or placed by the Service; or (v) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service or the Software. You will use the Software, Service and Reports solely for Your own internal use, and will not make the Software or Service available for timesharing, application service provider or service bureau use. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Your use of and access to the Documentation, Training Videos, Service and Reports; (vi) You will not download course video files prior to the 30 day money back guarantee period, and only those purchasing a ‘video download’ membership will be entitled to download video files for personal use after the 30 day money back guarantee period has passed.
- This license will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You must not access www.MyOnlineTrainingHub.com or related services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES . MENTORING IN THE WORD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MENTORING IN THE WORD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM THIRD PARTIES (SUCH AS EXPERTS, OR OTHERS) OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE, A THIRD PARTY OR A LINKED SITE. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT USERS’ SOLE RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MENTORING IN THE WORD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OR THROUGH OR FROM MENTORING IN THE WORD TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. The information and services included in or available through the Service, including the Reports, Email, Support Forum or Help Desk replies, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Service or Software at any time, with or without notice. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service, the Training Videos or any other software on the Server are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development does not warrant or represent that the use of the Service or the Training Videos will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
- If You use the Service on behalf of any Third Party, You represent and warrant that (a) You are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, that Third Party , (b) as between the Third Party and You, the Third Party owns any rights to Training Videos in the applicable account, and (c) You shall not disclose Third Party’s Training Videos to any other party without the Third Party’s consent.
- You shall ensure that each Third Party is bound by and abides by the terms of this Agreement. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development and its wholly owned subsidiaries make no representations or warranties for the direct or indirect benefit of any Third Party. With respect to Third Parties, You shall take all measures necessary to disclaim any and all representations or warranties that may pertain to Mentoring In The Word Training & Development and its wholly owned subsidiaries, the Service, or the Training Videos, or use thereof. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Mentoring In The Word Training & Development and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at Your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against Mentoring In The Word Training & Development or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by Mentoring In The Word Training & Development, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (a) any representations and warranties made by You concerning any aspect of the Service or Training Videos to Third Parties; (b) any claims made by or on behalf of any Third Party pertaining directly or indirectly to Your use of the Service or Training Videos; (c) violations of Your obligations of privacy to any Third Party; and (d) any claims with respect to acts or omissions of Third Parties in connection with the Service or Training Videos.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development AND ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Mentoring In The Word Training & Development AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY Mentoring In The Word Training & Development AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS, THE DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SERVICE LEVELS. Mentoring In The Word Training & Development does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time (1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (2) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (3) for previously scheduled maintenance or (4) relating to events beyond Mentoring In The Word Training & Development’s (or its wholly owned subsidiaries’) control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Mentoring In The Word Training & Development (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) or Your servers are located or co-located. Complete accuracy in all aspects of Your Training Record at all times also is not guaranteed.PROPRIETARY RIGHTS NOTICE . The Service, which includes but is not limited to the Mentoring In The Word Training & Development Training Videos and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, the property of Mentoring In The Word Training & Development (and its wholly owned subsidiaries). All rights in and to the Processing Software not expressly granted to You in this Agreement are hereby expressly reserved and retained by Mentoring In The Word Training & Development and its licensors without restriction, including, without limitation, Mentoring In The Word Training & Development’s (and its wholly owned subsidiaries’) right to sole ownership of the Mentoring In The Word Training & Development Software and Documentation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You agree not to (and to not allow any third party to): (a) sublicense, distribute, or use the Service outside of the scope of the License granted herein; (b) copy, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Processing Software or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets related to the Service; (c) use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Service for any purpose without the express written consent of Mentoring In The Word Training & Development; (d) register, attempt to register, or assist anyone else to register any trademark, trade name, serve marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features, copyright or other proprietary rights associated with Mentoring In The Word Training & Development (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) other than in the name of Mentoring In The Word Training & Development (or its wholly owned subsidiaries, as the case may be); or (e) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with the Service.TERM and TERMINATION . Either party to the Agreement may terminate it at any time and for any reason.
- Mentoring In The Word Training & Development’s (and its wholly owned subsidiaries’) total cumulative liability to You or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed U.S. $500.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
- Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, Mentoring In The Word Training & Development will cease providing the Training Videos, and certify thereto in writing to Mentoring In The Word Training & Development within seven (7) business days of such termination. In the event of any termination (a) You will not be entitled to any refunds of any usage fees or any other fees, and (b) any (i) outstanding balance for Service rendered through the date of termination, and (ii) other unpaid payment obligations during the remainder of the Initial Term will be immediately due and payable in full and (c) all of Your historical report data will no longer be available to You.
At MyOnlineTrainingHub.com we want you to know that your purchase is 100% risk free. If for any reason you decide you want a refund, simply contact us within 30 days of signing up and we will promptly refund 100% of your money.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must not watch more than 30% of the course you want the refund for. Access to course videos is logged.
- Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your membership at any time, by contacting us and requesting this.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE AND OTHER POLICIES . Mentoring In The Word Training & Development reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policy governing the Service, at any time, by posting the new agreement to the site located at www.MyOnlineTrainingHub.com (or such other URL as Mentoring In The Word Training & Development may provide). You are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement will be binding unless (i) in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Mentoring In The Word Training & Development, (ii) You accept updated terms online, or (iii) You continue to use the Service after Mentoring In The Word Training & Development has posted updates to the Agreement or to any policy governing the Service